2010/12/14

Life in H(igh) D(efinition) II

Hey Fans!
We're really sorry for not posting anything in sooo long! We were kinda busy... doing... stuff. Well... actually, we were out partying our drunken asses off... pretty much what we've been doing right from the start - university rocks.
Actually, writing is kind of hard right now since we're feeling slightly sick from eating way too much pasta. ... gaaah who gave me this much to eat and why are there things in this world called cinnamon ice cream stars?! Btw... try those. They're multiple orgasm made of ice cream.
Well, fail of the week: We had a date at Aldi. Aldi is this discount super market chain which is kind of... the cheapest of the cheap. There is this awesome guy in our history course: Mameshiba. (We named him like that because he has a pencil case with a mameshiba design) Actually, Mameshiba deserves his very own special entry... but I'll come to those special entries later, there are other people like my lovely betrothed, who are to get their special first.
Anyway. We had a date with Mameshiba at Aldi. We actually even met another girl from our course. This is so ridiculous. Well, I guess you need some more detail to understand this. The Aldi store we're talking about is on the furthest end of the last outskirts of HD. Right before Land's End, right before the edge, before you fall off the disk. The people you usually see at said Aldi are of the wary kind, hidden under large hoods and behind large shades, looking grim and being the uncomfortable kind of silent, inside said Aldi you feel like The Stranger, The Alien. The Intruder. It's an atmosphere like this one scene in Once Upon A Time In The West, where the stillness is the most tangible in the room, where everyone is just Waiting. For everything, for anything. And this is just the atmosphere you'd want to have a romantic date, right? A date with toilet paper and milk cartons in your cart and your shopping list as the leitmotif, as the red thread of your conversation. How surreal can life possibly get? xDDD
You write useless stuff on failbook and end up going on a date at Aldi. The decadence of youth is truly devastating.

Oh, maybe some of you wondered why there's gonna be a special about my lovely betrothed ^^ Well, no, it's not Paula - she's just the bride's bouquet. Nooo!
As you all know, moving to a new region in Germany means different beer brands! I didn't know any of the brand from around here before... Now I know Welde. Welde is kind of a cheap beer but it's drinkable, really. And it has prophetical skills! You ask the bottle a question, like "Will I fail next week's oral exams" and it'll answer with yes, no or a question mark. So we got us one of those for the first time a couple of days ago and everyone was like "you have to ask it a question!!!" and I was like OMG and they were like WTF and we were like OMG WTF! ... not. Well, as you probably know, you're never able to think of something funny when you need to. At least I'm helpless like that. So I just asked "Will I marry Jessy?" and the Welde said YES!
JESSY MY LOVE! ...and since Paula needed a role, too, she can be the bride's bouquet. Aren't I a nice kinda girl?

GAWD I'M TIRED!
Maybe I should sleep more and party less... I guess for now I'll have to go with sleep more because partying less isn't the option this week. There are way to many parties we'll just have to be seen at! And I'm a hilarious drunk! :D I have more fun than everyone else at the party... Well except for one friend you surprised me with her elaborate language skills in Japanese on last week's 話す会 (はなすかい) or get-together-for-drinking-and-speaking-(japanese). Tamago-chan, you're just too crazy! xDDD Sentence of the night: "Fuck desu nee..." My facial muscles were so sore the next day from all the laughing that night.

...did anyone notice that I'm just talking my ass off because I really have nothing to say? Like nothing at all?!

Oh, well, I could do it like a true Japanese - I could talk about food.
Does anyone of you know about "Matschbroetchen"? It's a usually a brioche, a bun made of sweet white milk dough with a squashed chocolate marshmallow in-between the halves.

Here, have a look, it's absolute bliss for your taste buds!





Paula says I'm disgusting... but really!

Oh, maaan, I got sidetracked again... Have I mentioned that Paula's grandma makes the best christmas cookies ever...?

Oh, THE CHRISTMAS OFFENSE IN HD!!! xDDD

People are so crazy around here... >.<"



...and have crazy hobbies.






Especially those hanging Santas are somewhat weird... The small one hang exactly on eye's height... so you can always run against your very own Santa! Oh well, it might come in handy when you're late for work: I'M SO SORRY BUT ON MY WAY TO WORK I RAN INTO SANTA CLAUS! xD And it wouldn't even be a lie >.<" I, personally, think all this christmas stuff is completely overrated. I mean, WTF? Since the 10th of September (!!!) you can get Christmas candy and all that shit... Who needs that stuff? ...okay, I admit it, on the 10th of september I bought myself some of the first cinnamon star cookies and ate them all with my dad and my little brother... anyway, I'm still against all that christmas hype... it's just so.... unnecessary! I mean, if it weren't for Coca Cola's  idea to turn Santa red, we'd still have a brown christmas... whatever.
Oh, and guess what, I found most of those ugly in my street... figures I live in the craziest part of town... I mean, if they don't have their Santas they'll have something else... Like this:



My neighbor's seriously got plastic horses. Green plastic with red roses painted on it... and it's fucking UGLY! Really! What do you guys think about having huge plastic horses in your backyard?! I guess, I shouldn't be all that surprised, though... Everyone has at least a German flag somewhere or some weird "Jesus loves you"-sign hanging somewhere... very suspicious.
In the stairway of the house I live looks very ... normal... or conservative... it only smells a little suspicious xD the guys in the basement flat (veeery cozy, no mean windows where the neighbors can spy on you...doing...stuff...)
I swear the wallpaper gets more colorful with every minute you spent in that stairway xD

Anyway... I'm really tired...
I'm gonna stop here for now, have fun guys!

Oh, wait - I just remembered something! Do you guys know about the problems you can have with a toilet...?
Well, for those of you who speak German - sit down, make sure it's okay to laugh loudly where you are, don't drink or eat while reading and don't read immediately after eating something. Here, have fun! Toilet-Fun

Anyway, I'll try posting more, I'm sorry we left you alone for sooooo long!
Try motivating me with comments and such... *hint* *hint* *waves a fence post*

Until we meet again,

~ Paula and Yôshi

1 comment:

  1. Die Toiletten-Story ist echt der Hammer xDDD *wegschmeiß*

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts of today